What size of wheels you got?

I think this is for the physics guru's to decide although i would like to discuss the topic. I have heard that the smaller the wheel the faster acceleration but slower top end speed. Vice versa for larger wheels. Has anyone had small wheels on their cars and upgraded to a larger wheel size and noticed a decrease in acceleration, ride comfort etc?

haha no i ride on 13's

on TOC i think there is a conversion table! I'm sure about the top end speed being larger for bigger wheels but not sure about the accelleration! could see where they are comming from though, as larger wheels weigh more and it takes less effort to get the power to the road!

I've got 16"s and it dosn't bother me if i lose a lil bit of speed because i got a nice power hike comin soon so the bigger tyres will be kinda handy! :p

i had standard 16's on my n/a. it still did ok up against a vtr.

ive had 15's and 14's on my glanza, lightweight 14's are by far the best investment ive made for power to weight. and ive notice a tiny decrease in grip, but nothing to write home about.

the only problem with 14's is that youre limited on brake upgrades.