Which are the best Intercooler?

As Gaz mentioned there are many available but it depends on your budget and needs. The Greddy unit is very popular amongst the Glanza owners, retains the aircon and has the best piping sizes for the CT9. The Blitz is also good but a little bigger.

You can go custom or we can also supply WEPR coolers which will be listed shorty. We also have some autobahn88 intercooler kits on the way which will be well priced.

Thanks for the interest and if you have any more questions don't hesiate to ask.

Best Regards,

Toby

theres quite a few dude.

WEPR

Autofixed

Blitz

Greddy

HKS

to name a few, the best is dependant.

I always love FMIC installs....especially one like this that looks toss. lol!

Firstly, the pipework from the core is 90deg right angled...so airflow is gonna bounce off that. Pipes should all be smooth and flowing for maximum flow and minimum restriction.

Secondly, the pipework comes up under the car, straight infront of all the hot bits, one side goes to the inlet manifold, fair enough, but the other arcs over the fecking turbo and exhaust manifold (nice and cool that).

What a load of old bollocks, nice and bling maybe, but sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Just my opinion like. I could be wrong. My Blitz cooler needed some mods to fit, but the only shit piece of pipework is the pipe from the turbo that goes over the cam cover. The rest is actually diverted through the wings completely.

www.night-spirit.co.uk/blog ...some pics there Anna, might give you a better idea :lol:

Also, if you get a front mount, go the extra distance and lag the pipework within the engine bay..the cooler the charge, the bigger the bang!

• 7 months later...
Yes these are compatible with aircon so that you can leave in place. Personally you should remove for weight gains but some people prefer to have it. These kits are replica's of the Blitz units. There very good quality and we're sure you will be impressed.

Best Regards,

Toby

is the air con heavy then looks really small? how easy 2 take off?

13kg thats quite a lot come to think of it. Glad my engine hasn't got it. Does the aircon unit takes some of the power away aswell as it's belt driven form the engine even when the aircon isn't on.

Im planning on ordering this intercooler very shortly. Is it any good? I havn't seen anyone in the UK with one on so i thought i might aswell give them a go. Was thinking of a group buy aswell to get the price down a bit. What do you think?

Also whilst im driving it slowly to run it in im thinking of running it without a BOV for a month just to save me a bit of dosh and then ill get a HKS jobbie after a month. Is this safe?

Bourkey

13kg thats quite a lot come to think of it. Glad my engine hasn't got it. Does the aircon unit takes some of the power away aswell as it's belt driven form the engine even when the aircon isn't on.

Im planning on ordering this intercooler very shortly. Is it any good? I havn't seen anyone in the UK with one on so i thought i might aswell give them a go. Was thinking of a group buy aswell to get the price down a bit. What do you think?

Also whilst im driving it slowly to run it in im thinking of running it without a BOV for a month just to save me a bit of dosh and then ill get a HKS jobbie after a month. Is this safe?

Bourkey

There's a guy on tgtt just fitted one of them he's pretty happy with it and the service from the seller. Its similar and design and layout to the GReddy one. http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=9434

I've been looking on there website and according to them it is a bar and plate kit.

Here is there website. Click the monster bar and plate kit to get to it.

Looks like my mind is made up now anyway. Im getting this one as soon as i can.

What sort of power do you think i'll have with this intercooler, HKS bov, no air con, and custom exhaust. Just want a ball park figure to know what im starting with once it's running.

Cheers

Bourkey

Those HDI kits do look very nice. SPS over on TGTT is planning on starting up a group buy as he is now a UK distributor for HDI (well, soon to be!). I have a WEPR kit my self and I have to say its a really good bit of kit. Well made, nice sized core (not too big like the Autobahn imo) and easy as hell to fit. Highly reccomended!