Brand new BC Coilovers and my tyres are scrubbing out fast. ??

Fitted brand new BC Coilovers the other day just took my wheels off today and seen excessive wear on the inside of my Toyos ? Dunno if it's tracking or what ? Anyone experienced a similar problem ?

It's on the street setting aswel so I may have to track it and get a four wheel alignment done .

Help would be appreciated :)

Thanks

Max.

id go and get a four wheel alignment done..... caster, camber and toe settings will all be looked at and you will get a proper accurate setup rather than a regular 2 wheel laser alignment mate. im in the motor trade and that will sort this problem out for ya bud. i set mine up when i bourght my bc's and the fronts wear soooo evenly

Mine are fine, but i had my tracking done soon after fitting, but lowering your car will put the tracking out as the trackrods will be set to the original ride height of the car, and in lowering they will either push or pull them out of align ;)

You should always get the alignment checked/adjusted when playing with any suspension or steering components. The geometry won't change unless you hit a pot hole/curb/ have a crash etc.

its recomended you have your alignment checked regualy as pot holes etc can knock it out, and it should be free check at ANY garage only a charge to adjust. once you got camber and caster all set the only adjusment you may need in time should be your toe settings on the front wheels which can be sorted on a standard front wheel alignment. to adjust the toe settings is a doddle mate. once every couple months i check mine and havent need to adjust it in like 6 months

• 3 weeks later...