Think i should give my mate a mention ;)

Well my mate matt who has helped me no end on my car(literally if it wernt for him it would still be a blown up 4efe lol), has got his 4wd suzuki swift gti turbo powered subaru justy in banzia mag this month. So just a congrats to him really, the cars an animal took me out in it earlier and it really is savage for a 1.3t so i recon you 4paw boys better watch out ;) haha

Anyway heres a pic of it in the mag if ya wanna see more go and buy it :p theres a few vids of him at pod doing a 12.4 aswel somewhere

/>https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/549702_10150974864219389_894029061_n.jpg?dl=1

Im sure he'll be glad to hear the congrats guys

Yup suzuki 1.3 with forged pistons t28 turbo of some description, loads of custom stuff (by him mostly) then mounted to the subaru justy chassis, which is the same as an ep*5 to us so just drops in with a custom clutch, then removed the viscous coupling and weld the rear diff and youve got 0-60 in nearly 4secs :D

Really is good to see the car getting the credit all his hard work has gone towards

Realy enjoyed the read tbh. any chance you can get him to pm me some more info on how he got it awd? Also hope he plans on tracking it as would love to see it on track slaying big boys. us little jdm rockets need to stick together lol

Edited by shorty

Its is a good read :)

The subaru justy is a 4wd from factory, so its basically the same sort of job as doing the conversion to ep95 or 85, they have a viscous coupling similar to the ep's which he removed meaning all the power was making it to the rear rather than just 20% and then welded the diff to make sure it could handle the extra power.

The plans for it now are to enjoy it, so weve got a teaser session at snetty on the 21st for a scrub down for both our cars then we shall be looking out for cheap trackdays to go on :)

Ill show him this post when i next see him and ill let him ammend any details or enlighten people on his car some more