Who's bought this off ebay!!!..Spill the beans

Haha its funny how we all knew it was there but no one put a link on here to show it was for sale :lol:

There would of been a bidding war going on!!!

Lets hope he dose idrees and you can become his new best friend :lol:

What a slutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just abit to slow with my emiles i did try my best but not good enough haha if your not fast your last!!!

:yahoo: Sorry Matt

Yeah it was me :)

Cant fault you mate very nice kit just wish i made him a bigger offer then you did :p Well i did make him a bigger offer but he seemed a genuine guy and was sticking with his deal with you!

Edited by micky boy

Yeah Luke is sound i didn't know until i got down there that i had sold him parts years ago! It's a small world even for those that don't get online much! After knowing who they were going to and on what car he did a deal on the rest of the kit so i will be selling my rep rear bumper and one set of the side skirts as i have two sets of genuine varis skirts. Will be sorting out a for sale thread sometime soon.

Ohh was he called Luke lol i was calling him Jake (going off his ebay user name) Your car is going to look the nuts with that kit on Simon just had a look on FB :) good to put a face to the name :)

Edited by micky boy