Show me your Dash !!!!

Yes i said Dash not G@sh!!

i would like to see everyones Dash ;)

Just to get a few ideas and see where you have routed your wires for gauges that you have mounted etc as im struggling on where to route the on top of the dash.

Cheers

let the pic whoring begin

~Peter

Yes i said Dash not G@sh!!

i would like to see everyones Dash ;)

Just to get a few ideas and see where you have routed your wires for gauges that you have mounted etc as im struggling on where to route the on top of the dash.

Cheers

let the pic whoring begin

~Peter

glad you cleared that up, almost indecently exposed myself to you guys :)

haha^^ like it,

Yeah i was thinking clock, as i have my 3 defis in the pilar gauage and im moving my boost gauge and aem afr to the dash, does the clock just pop out?? i may make a little cut out in it :)

486625_476273419050019_937221418_n.jpg391212_471319289545432_86529856_n.jpg

Took a little notch out of my clock and routed the wires that way, keeps it all very tidy

looks tidy that think that is going top be the best way

Anyone an ideas where I could place my greddy Ebc as I'm looking at getting a double son unit and currently have it I the slot below the single unit :/

Nod bodge ideas please want it looking as neat and oem as possible, looks like I might have to put it in the glovebox for now, but will be difficult to use the scramble feature lol

Anyone an ideas where I could place my greddy Ebc as I'm looking at getting a double son unit and currently have it I the slot below the single unit :/

Nod bodge ideas please want it looking as neat and oem as possible, looks like I might have to put it in the glovebox for now, but will be difficult to use the scramble feature lol

Remove the ashtray and make it sit in there somehow??

I'm thinking about making some sort of frame where the centre vents are and mounting 3 gauges there

Has snyone done this and / or got any pics of how you did it and il take pics of mine what it looks like ATM later

Chand

Also has anyone else got one of these greddy e01 boost controllers and where have they mounted there's

I was thinking of moving my DVD player but didn't wanna put it in the glove box tbf

Chand