Project: Bloo's Bucket

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have actually though about it. What's involved? Attacking it with a hacksaw and sandpaper? Would I need to fibreglass it after, and get it painted? If so, then I might get it done same time as I get an SR spoiler, if the dude ever gets back to me with postage details >.>

I saw a corsa with rear brake discs... but when i went to look closer he just painted the drums white... i was well shocked, they actually really did look like discs from afar. Thats jus another colour idea neways.. It's looking good, so far, keep us posted!

T

• 1 month later...

Ok! Very small update here, just to let you know the project isn't dead!

Should hopefully be doing a few bits and bobs over the coming months (when I'm not drunk and/or working on uni assignments). Good idea to Hammerite the drums in this weather? Would the cold have any adverse effects? I'll be also talking to Dad about getting the grilles de-sparred at some point.

Oh, and I should have an SR spoiler soonish! ;D

• 6 months later...

I'm not dead .__.

Need to pull my finger out and get some stuff done to the car. I STILL have to Hammerite the drums, and do something with the calipers. Money is in very short supply at the moment however, although I should be getting a refund from the cooling panel group buy, but that'll probably be goign towards mah Holiday in Portugal in August.

But, good news! After god knows how many months, the TTE spoiler is finally here! Need to get it sprayed and fitted!

Some fuckers stoned my car the other day though >.> I was driving through a somewhat run-down part of Nelson, and came to a T-junction, and these two lads about 17 years old, decided my car would become their next target for stone chuckage. Worst of all was, I couldn't get the fuck away because it was a somewhat busy road.

Pissed off to say the least, they left some nice small dints in passenger-side rear panel, and chipped the paint, chipped back window, and I'm sure theres a few marks on roof. Fuckers ran off.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...