Project: Bloo's Bucket

If you have any concern due to the title of the thread, then you can rest your fears. No chav-ery going on here.

Anyway!

I got my current Starlet just before Christmas, after I wrote off my first one (All my fault, I didn't look properly).

It's a silver EP91 Solida, so I have the leccy windows and central locking (whee! ;))

Piccies:

Photo-0073.jpg

Photo-0074.jpg

Photo-0075.jpg

Photo-0076.jpg

Photo-0077.jpg

I have cleaned the bay since this pic, it's no longer slag anymore. Rocker cover needs cleaning though : /

Photo-0094.jpg

This was at a meet at the Trafford Center, good time.

So.. I'm planning to remove the side strips soon, maybe this weekend if it's nice and sunny!

May be getting some Rota Slipstreams, 15", Gunmetal with polished lip, I did a quick chop in Photoshop, and I reckon they look ace. I would get some springs to go with it, but I'll have fook all money left : /

That's all for now, I'll keep you guys updated :)

Cheers,

Nick

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dude, lookin pretty clean, nices choice of wheels by the way

let us see the fotochop of the rotas?

all the best chum, looking forward to c wot ideas u come up with for the ep91 ;)

P.s look where your drivin with this one and not at the local talent :)

Ok guy's, I've had thoughts. After looking around and seeing the likes of a few other silver Starlet's like Blue Icarian Wings's and Tommy_G's, I'm now wondering whether to leave the side strips on?

Seeing as I'll most probably be getting the gunmetal Slipstreams, I was wondering whether it'd look nicer with or without them...

Also, how the hell do I change the topic title and sub-title? Tried looking in Edit mode for my first post, but can't see anything?

snap...looks nice mate, really clean...except the engine bay...lol, dirtier than mine. ive left my sidestrips on as i like them nd ther "practical". although someone on here has colour codd them, nd i thort they look good.

gt ne other plans 4 it?

Well, wheels are ordered, when they arrive at the shop, I'm gonna take a look, and buy them if I like them. As soon as I get more money, then I may have some Whiteline lowering springs ordered.

Other than that, money is going to be a bit short due to uni if I get the results I want, so it's just a matter of whatever happens really.

And Tommy, the bay isn't *that* dirty anymore :D Damn sight better than what it was anyway. Might go take a pic. If I have some spare time, I might do something with the rocker cover, not too sure what though. I was thinking of maybe painting it like a gunmetal colour, but with the raised sections polished up. Would look sweet I think.

...Oh lawd. I'm starting to get ideas in my head now.. Not a good thing, it's been devoid of any good ideas for years now. Just crap ideas instead which fail horribly. B)

OK DOOOOOODS! I have mah Slipstreams, and they look friggin' awesome on the car! Totally changes the look of it completely, also had a few admiring glances as I've been "croozin'".

Mum likes 'em, so Dad's hoping he might get a chance with his new wheels! :lol:

Anyway! Piccies!

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

(Failed attempt at an 'artistic' shot.)

DSC00043.jpg

Close up. Please, no comments about the drums, I'm all too aware of the horrible rusty colour. Does not go well with the gunmetal B) Painting = next job! B)

So yeah! I love 'em to bits!

To-Do List!

- Paint brake drums and front calipers

- Remove Solida badges

- Get some lowering springs, although that's probably a long time off yet B)

Cheers for looking B)