Project: Bloo's Bucket

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, I will, what with the price of them! B)

And they do make a difference, couldn't believe how different it is in terms of less heavy steering etc, from my steelies! Loving it though. One small prob; I can feel bumps more! :lol: But I suppose that's to be expected, less tire to absorb them.

lookin good mate... the wheels well they look great looks like the car will gain alot of street cred with those rotas :lol:

just a thought on the doorstrips and handles... colour code them or if you like them black get them sprayed black??

;) youre doing a very nice job on this...... starting to look cool alredy!!!! Very good base car. luv them wheels...... will be interesting to c wot its like wen its finished. gud luk . ;)

• 2 months later...

Ok guys, quick update.

Gonna get an SR spoiler sorted for it, amongst other things. As I'm at Uni, the car is back at home (practically useless to have it here, campus is tiny, plus I'm living in halls).

Gonna pop down to see it every few weekends, give it some love, and see about Hammeriting the calipers and rear drums. Should I use Hammerite though, or a different colour? Suggestions please.

Need to get some lowering springs too, at some point, but the money is far to important to be wasted on them. I need it for my drinky-poos :)

Thought so. Hammerite it is then :) May not be an update for a while yet, as I'm going down to Cambridge at the weekend.

PEOPLE! I think this project is in need of a new name. Post your submissions here or spam my inbox, and the winner shall receive... erm...I dunno yet. A Cadbury's Dairy Milk maybe?

• 2 weeks later...