Russ's TD05 Forged 96 Glanza V

Regarding your oil leak on the pump you sure you got the right pump on there? Some have the seal in the block, some have the seal in the pump..if you get it wrong, you get a leak like this...Best of luck getting it sorted :)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right russ, been texting you all day.lol.

if you don't sort the car, then im going to!!!!

come on son do not give up!!!

I didn't and look at mine, work on her in small doses don't try too much in one day.

im around the weekend so can look at it then dude.

yes as far as I know as I bought the head from jake so I just took it that he hadn't moved them around so neither did I

but good news as ive sorted the issue with the gearbox and clutch, I don't have a clue what was causing it but I can now select all gears :yahoo:

clutch is now bled as well

so only knock sensor and clearances and couple of hoses still need to be done and shes ready for a first run

Ok guys starting to feel the starlet love coming back now don't know what happened the other day but I came to my senses :D

well shes finally back on 4 wheels so went for a little ride round our workshop and all seems well,

still need to sort out the power steering bracket and clearances need to be checked along with timing with a gun oh and boost controller needs to be plumbed in other than that she's road worthy

cheeky 4 wheel shot I forgot how low slung she is after driving the BB round it feels like im on the floor haha

20130809_173711_zps18e305cd.jpg

ok so she made the journey safely from workshop to my home :yahoo:

only issue was thermostat has stuck closed so ordered a nice new shiney one from iddy,

I still need to set up boost controller and run her in then the fun can begin but this seems quite far away right now lol