New user from Norfolk

YO,

I have been a member of toyotagtturbo for some years now but only found out about this forum only a month or so ago :S

I have been into Honda civics for years, but early this year i parted with my Civic EK9 type R so that i could purchase a Glanza V.

having previously owned a starlet gt which was in a poor state i wanted another starlet and this time went for a V as a friend of mine used to own a standard one.

I traveled u to Glasgow to meet a friend from a civic forum who had a Glanza V for sale.. yeah long drive i know but i was assured it was a good one :D

then found my self driving home for 8 hours in a White EP91 :D smiling from ear to ear

Its got some nice mod's on it, and ran 171.5 Hp on a dyno this year in July, since then i have changed the Exhaust for a larger bore and it is now running slightly higher boost. i'd hope the car is now running 175 - 180 Hp..

I'll let the pictures do the talking :D

20120618_202648.jpg

20120618_203142.jpg

thanks for the welcome dudes..

I'm from naaaaaaaarwich mate, just outside the city..

seen a few about here... Alot seem to be owned by chavs though haha, hence me trying to find decent forums with real enthusiasts :)

still learning about the car's really.. most of my knowledge lies with the honda type R's of the 90's

Ahh i see im from watton 20 odd miles south west of it.

I wont lie i dont know too much about glanza's and 4eftes i tend to stick to the n/a's myself, but theres definately a good few on here that can help you out ;)

So your an ek9 fan then? You no gumbar, ceaser, bon or anyone else from around these parts?

thanks for the welcome guys,

starlet addict - i don't know many from this way with ek9's just know a lot of the people on EK9.ORG.. most scottish lol.

hence me buying my glanza from scotland :) and keeping the plates as a homage to where i got it from :D

some pics of how clean she is :)

cleanfront.jpg

20120915_172557.jpg

cleanside.jpg

shiny shiny paint work, with a perfect reflection.