Buddy club spec 2

there was a glanza at a meet yesterday with a spec2 and it sounded dead nice, not raspy at all, sounded lovely! was just as loud as any other pipe when he left and put his foot down, but im sure they are pretty fucking load.

used to have one on my civic which was unreal.

fancy a swap for my blitz nur? :p just the backbox for your back'box'? :).

Yes i have spec 2 and i will never ever change it! i hate the way it looks and the fitment isnt the best but it sounds insane!!

There is a video on Youtube from when i was standard with just a SSQV and a Mushroom filter and the Spec 2 just type in 'Liam_D's Glanza' and it should come up.

ive got one too, i love how it sounds, isnt too loud like it is on na hondas etc.

theres the occasional pop from it too which i loveeee, but hopefully a mani and decat will make more pops and bangs :D. a mate took videos of it but hes still not sent them to me :(

having a few issues with my car now after fitting the exhasut, its probably unrelated to the exhaust but when i'm in boost aroud 5-6k revs i get a total loss of power for less than half a second then it comes back and repeats, its just like hitting a wall :/ just wondering if anybody had any clues as to whats happening?

Fuel cut, eml come on?

Although mine was doing it without eml the other week, let out a big backfire though, I assume mine was down to the Ebc causing boost spike or my fuel pump which I've now uprated

I reckon yours is the fact it's less restrictive causing it to creep and cut

Sounds like fuel cut to me with the more

Free flowing exhaust your

Boost is creeping and through experience lol It does feel like hitting a brick wall yeah a fuel pressure reg and a fcd would solve the problem aslong as u got it set up properly or a plug n play management system jam , emanage etc