Where Has Shelly Gone?!?!?

Hey guys, wow have i been missed? I am still alive! hehe :D sorry everyone i just came on to post a message to everyone, lately i been busy packing stuff as my parents are moving house so..... i been busy getting rid of rubbish in my room, never knew i had so much junk. Will be moving next Friday and i guess my internet will be cancelled until i open a new line.

Also flying out to Hong Kong on the 27th Dec til the 15th Jan. So everyone will know where iam.

How r you all?? Missed ya all. :D

Hey guys, wow have i been missed? I am still alive! hehe  :D  sorry everyone i just came on to post a message to everyone, lately i been busy packing stuff as my parents are moving house so..... i been busy getting rid of rubbish in my room, never knew i had so much junk.  Will be moving next Friday and i guess my internet will be cancelled until i open a new line. 

Also flying out to Hong Kong on the 27th Dec til the 15th Jan.  So everyone will know where iam. 

How r you all?? Missed ya all.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D i remeber the days of toc when you were online all the time!!

hope it all goes well, and have a good trip! :D

Rich.

only joking :D

I am going to see my family and get loads of money over the new year :D (last time I managed to get £150) hoping to beat it this year but I very doubt it

Going to back to HK and hoping I would get loads of stickers and badges back.