Ive Decided to come out!

ive been having these funny feelings towards my friends which i thought was nothing at first, maybe i was an emotional person but know ive really done some me thinking and ive decided that this must be for the best. ive told some friends but im nervous to see really how they will act but my family and they are very happy for me well not really really happy i think there happy for me because i am happy and i finally know where my life is going from now on. sorry to make a seen of this all to unwanted people but if i am confident in telling you guys im confident in telling anyone. thanks

well done mate, all the best with that if that is a real post. fair play for coming out.

but if it aint a real post................ remember to log out and well done to the joker for taking advantage!!!!!

well done mate, all the best with that if that is a real post. fair play for coming out.

but if it aint a real post................ remember to log out and well done to the joker for taking advantage!!!!!

what he said!

S.

what are you trying to say?

you pissed me off when we were mates. but i dont think your trying to say that you lost mates?

if its that then thats nothing to do with me and fair enough lol

im not sure what to make of this really, was it totally nescessary to discuss this on the net

nobody on here doesnt really need to know, it wont affect their lives

but all the best anyway

sry if i sound abit harsh but thats just my opinion... you dont need to listen to it obiviously

glad i worked that one out i tell thee.

but maybe hes lying to you.

but yay i got 10 points.

Bacardi and Coke MiFanway! Well done on coming out man, must be difficult. I find it difficult to beleive this post we will find out in due course though. But if it is true well congrats man, its not all bad, sexuality is about 3% of a person.

lol just read this... THIS WAS NOT ME.

It was trd_starlet (billy) , i foolishly left it signed in when he was waiting for me to get sorted lol..

But hey, at least if i was gay, i now know youre all fine with it haha.

Nothing against gay people at all. I know plenty of them.. But i am NOT gay.

Sorry about that lol

Fag! :lol:

Ryno... you're a legend!

On a side note, my girlfriends Bro (who she lives with) is Gay, but one of the best guys to get on with ever! Great laugh. He's not a really camp "tee hee hee" gay tho.