So thought it was about time I started a build thread, After losing a bit of interest in my ep ive now decided to get off my arse and get it built :p

The car has been very neglected since ive had it, its been used to transport the contents of my garage when I moved house and has now been sat on the driveway in all winds and weather for the past few weeks :(

I dragged it back in to the garage today and it looked like this

gt.jpg

20120930_195622.jpg

20120930_195555.jpg

As you can see it is in need of some much needed tlc, the plans for it are purely track focused so ive made a start on taking out all the useless junk that not needed.

20120930_220531.jpg

20120930_220541.jpg

have some nice plans for it including a full respray

Stay tuned

Decided to keep it now then, I really wanted to buy it back but It didn't make sense what with having two cars so it would've of ended up being left to one side in the garage, good solid base for a track car though, will be keeping an eye on this :)

Decided to keep it now then, I really wanted to buy it back but It didn't make sense what with having two cars so it would've of ended up being left to one side in the garage, good solid base for a track car though, will be keeping an eye on this :)

Yeah keeping hold of it now the shell is solid will have a complete colour change so should look sweet :)

Good to see youve re found faith in it dude :)

Looking forward to seeing some updates

Yeah starting to feel the love round here again. Something that has been for quite some time

yea id be down for that dude :)

You up for a prepping session thursday when you come to get the fpr?

Ive taken all the roof lining out today and started to strip the panels and side skirts off so i have a bare shell to prep.

I have a shedload if interior plastics here and various bit of trim if anyone need anything drop me a pm you can have stuff free for postage or its being binned :)

More pics of progress later im off to the garage to do some cutting

thanks to ryan and kurt for last night, got a fair bit done to it, will get all the undersealing done early next week and then get the rest of the panel flatted back :) then it paint time, although im crapping myself about doing it, ive never done a whole car before :S will look sweet if it come out how ive pictured it :)