MATT WALTERS! why why why! sold my bruv a FAULTY EMU!! yes...

what is the FUCKING point!

my brother went to tuning developments today to get his glanza mapped and this chap Matt Walters

sold my brother a emu which he stated fully working and was for sale!

then when he trying to map it at TD on the emu it was faulty, tuning developments actually said the lad brought it down to them to try fix but it did not get fixed did it! so my brother paid 400 quid for this!

couldnt justify doing this to any one me like specially on a forum!

lucky enough he did get it sorted (huge thanks to TD like always,there to help!) mapped but on a emb and had to pay more out of his pocket for a ecu.

so if you are reading this can you please explain if I have mistaken in any way??

Edited by iamlegend

So have you chased him for monies yet before flamin him on here? Paypal claim etc?

Still not on though and takes the Piss.

firstly he paid him bank transfer so not sure what you can do with that?

well my brother traveled like 4 hours to get to td so he wanted it done so he swapped the faulty unit for the emb, lucky they actually had a emb in stock other wise would of been a waste of a trip!! that TD supplied BUT had to pay more money out of his pocket. so be to late for a refund.. just why sell it when its faulty..

Thats not on that like!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be fucking bouncing!!!!

Is the chaps user name Matt walters on here dude?

dunno mate just kno that him on fb as he advertised it on the face book page ukso

Edited by iamlegend

Well they way i see it is the chap new it was faulty befor he sold it! So why sell it on as fully working order!!! there for this thread has every right to be put up befor contacting him to warn others that are thinking of buying off him to think twice because obviously hes not a trusted seller!

youve seen him on facebook? mail.him on facebook.. you brought an ecu of someone with out contacting him.in anyway?

maybe resolve it wjth matt before you go mad...

he doesnt have a message button.. taken it off.. not mad tbh just want to kno what the crack is?

Edited by iamlegend

Td fixed the emu i paid 150 quid for them to fix it so take.your problem up with them

could you not of stated it was repaired on the for sale thread made.. surley wouldnt have bought it if had been repaired,why not state?

I was told by them that it was fine. if somethings fine and fully working what difference does it make if its been repaired?

Ill be ringing nick in the morning as by the sound of it its me that's been ripped off as well. i still have all the e mails saying what was wrong etc and that it had been repaired and tested.on a car at there premises.

the worse thing of this is they've told you its not working but sent it back to me telling me that it was. after i paid 150 quid for it.

and thanks for posting on here without hearing my side of the story

I was told by them that it was fine. if somethings fine and fully working what difference does it make if its been repaired?

Ill be ringing nick in the morning as by the sound of it its me that's been ripped off as well. i still have all the e mails saying what was wrong etc and that it had been repaired and tested.on a car at there premises.

the worse thing of this is they've told you its not working but sent it back to me telling me that it was. after i paid 150 quid for it.

and thanks for posting on here without hearing my side of the story

Pmd you now... sorry had no info at all so was the only way! tried message you on fb but you have no message button

Edited by iamlegend