Sandwich plate air filter clearance?

Haha well its forced on at the moment mate so was hoping it would be improved.

Its a huge ass HKS filter and I had to get Dean to make me a custom kit to relocate it behind the bumper, that was before the WEPR kit, now its even tighter, but I really want a set of gauges lol

Where do I get one of these lol? And where would I put it, don't like drilling random holes and messing stuff up if its not needed lol.

I've run mesh before mate, prefer a filter :)

Just realised though, CJ performance seem to have stopped doing the depo gauges :(

You get them with some oil cooler kits mate seen a few greddy ones pop up for sale on here from time to time!

Im not sure where you can buy them from now but im sure if you get intouch with TD they might be able to help you out!

Ask James see if he can still get you a gauge mate :)

You can just buy the oil filter relocation kits but im just unsure where from! My mate had a fresh import glanza with one on and he didnt have a oil cooler!

Theres a few good gauges mate put it depends on how deep your pockets are to what you want realy!

But Depo gauges are good for the money so if you can get james to get hold of them for you then go for them :)

Alex, there a wide range of Prosport gauges available on our website. You can have a nosey at a set in the demo car next time you're over if you want. :)

We sell the oil cooler kits with oil filter relocation, I'll see if I can get the relocation kit alone for you bud.

If you don't decide to relocate it, we have just the sandwich place available for the gauges.

Regards

Idrees

ID-Workz

I run one of these but with a HKS filter housing, you carnt beat the mocal stuff for quality imo no shabby anodizing to flake off and look shitttty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOCAL-REMOTE-OIL-FILTER-KIT-INC-AEROQUIP-HOSE-TOYOTA-CELICA-TURBO-/261068368241?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc8e32971

Edited by Rob H

Alex think auto are the people to talk to:

http://www.thinkauto.com/

Tell them what you want and thats it's a Japanese import with the small filter as they do small sized plates to go onto the block.

They will be able to supply you with everything you need for a relocation kit. Might not be the cheapest but will be good quality stuff.

Where do I get one of these lol? And where would I put it, don't like drilling random holes and messing stuff up if its not needed lol.

I've run mesh before mate, prefer a filter :)

Just realised though, CJ performance seem to have stopped doing the depo gauges :(

we still do them dude :) have some in stock too :)

Aye idrees showed me a sandwich plate today and its really gonna be a tough one, the decisions either get a civic rad or move the oil filter I think, hmm.

James, you've got them depo ones yeah? Pm me some prices plz for oil temp and pressure, and a boost one.

Yeah im running a HKS mushroom but a skyline one or something lol, thats not the issue though its the pipe I assume, well I suppose its because it needs to be wide where it passes between the rad to fit onto the filter.

What do people reckon to the thing that tees off the standard oil pressure sensor?