Dangeestarlet's 98 spec Glanza build

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However much it costs the car is cheap Enough mate it looks clean and decent spec so if someone buys it for £1800 and it costs £2-300 to uk register it it will be a good buy '

i think il go back to a sportiff or an sr :( lmao , 2300 is allot of money just to insure a car probably worth half, buy my glanza :D il take your sportiff off your hands haha

yeah I no it's mental - I've already got one on me drive haha

looks like what mine will mines same colour same lights same spoiler, got a face lift bumper sat next to me awaiting some spray! Keep it! I paid pennies also I paid £1550 on 60km or so with tanabe coilovers, toyo manifold and decat (not ideal) HKS fcd ssqv mushroom filter and actuator and a brand new fmic and few little bits like Magnecores.

Edited by TurboTobz
  • 5 weeks later...

when my friend cian bought it from mike from sligo was over 200km on clock and the engine went ( bottom end)

and it was up at ccm chris to rebuild it and then cian sold it on to a fela from kilkenny blackkevangh was clocked then i think seen on donedeal

i bought the car with 200000 km on the clock it blew up 4 days later of oil starvation me browner and billybob fitted a gt engine with 130000 on the clock when i sold it in june to a fella in cork then to limerick then to the uk so might have another few more km on it since