Mainz Car Care Feedback

Was speaking to Dean yesterday about some cleaning bits (banana gloss shampoo, vc wheel cleaner & superfoam), paid at just before 5pm and they have just been delivered!

Spot on!! Cant wait to test them this weekend (weather permitting!)

• 2 weeks later...

My Purple Rain just arrived..

Decent sized bottle for the money I look forward to trying the product!

As for Deans Service... Arrived when he said it would. Id say it was OVER packaged... Which is excellent!

Look forward to dealing with again!

Great stuff mate, as for the over packaging comment, with some of the folks that are working for couriers these days you can never be too careful.

Dean

• 1 month later...

Can't thank Dean enough.. He was in close contact with my mrs throughout December and sorted some great deals out with her to help with my Christmas presents...

Just gave the car a clean today and used the Cherry Glaze ... What a fantastic product!! By far the best polish/finish I have ever used!

Will be using more of the products I have received soon too!!

Here's a picture of the cherry glaze finish later on at night ..

C17FB88A-5D75-46FC-A352-9F5451DD8022-2270-00000282B757F546.jpg

Matt.

Edited by Matt1878

Can't thank Dean enough.. He was in close contact with my mrs throughout December and sorted some great deals out with her to help with my Christmas presents...

Just gave the car a clean today and used the Cherry Glaze ... What a fantastic product!! By far the best polish/finish I have ever used!

Will be using more of the products I have received soon too!!

Here's a picture of the cherry glaze finish later on at night ..

C17FB88A-5D75-46FC-A352-9F5451DD8022-2270-00000282B757F546.jpg

Matt.

Glad your happy mate, and glad I could help your mrs out with part of your Christmas present.

Great results with the Cherry Glaze as always :)

Dean

• 3 months later...

And again BIG BIG thankyou to Dean!! Absolutely amazing guy!! Such a great help!! Didn't have the 500ml bottle of cherry glaze I ordered so sent me 1litre instead!!! Absolutely awesome guy!!! such a great help :D

Your very welcome Sam :)

Must admit used the cherry glaze again tonight and gave the ep a good going over and it's left a really smooth glossy finish

Glad your getting on with it now mate. thanks for the feedback