Got A Bit Giddy Today

Today i went to collect my doors on my own from Barnsley which is about 35 miles away from where i live. It took me an hour to get there. I spent £100 on two doors and a wiring loom then it took me an hour to drive back.

Then i told Alex (!Rush!) who got a bit excited that there was a treasure cave of Starlet SR stuff so he persuaded me to drive all the way back there. Alex then got very giddy when we got there and aquired the following:

A full set of 5 Toora 16" alloys with Yoko tyres on them

A bumper

A boot with TTE Spoiler

A strut brace

A pair of chrome front brake calipers

A blitz Indction Kit

Some mud flaps

SR Dials with tacho

Powerboost valve

We filled up my car and his punto with all this stuff and drove for an hour back home.

And the total price for all the stuff he bought was.....

£250!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub: ;) B):p:pB)

The guys garage is now empty and he has got so much stuff its unbelievable. All of which came off a Starlet so it will all be going on his

AND

And there is a very high chance Alex will be now buying a Starlet tomorrow aswell.

I can't wait.

Downside. I now have so many car parts in my garage i had to spend the afternoon cleaning it all out so it is nice an tidy.

I'll get pictures of all the stuff i bought and he bought tomorrow.

Hi again.

Today me an Alex spent all day sorting through all the bits he got. He gave me the mud flaps as he couldn't be bothered with them so they are now on my SR.

DSC02571.jpg

He has given the chrome calipers a good scrub up and they look wicked and i can't wait to see them on the Starlet he finally gets.

DSC02577.jpg

The wheels where also given a good scrubing and they have come up really nice. The is a slight amount of curbing on them but apart from that they are fine.

DSC02568.jpg

We tried one on the back of mine to see how they would look aswell.

DSC02579.jpg

The bootlid was quite interesting. There was some computer fans built into it. Im assuming they were to cool some amps down. It has now been stripped of all bits to have the wiper hole and the locked smoothed over.

DSC02575.jpg

Also a cool little find in the boot lid was a rear view camera!!!! It was hidden in the centre brake light.

DSC02569.jpg

The power boost valve was given a clean but we are gonna have to find some instructions for it as we have none.

DSC02573.jpg

The SR dials were in good condition. The clear plastic cover just needed a wipe over.

DSC02574.jpg

The strut brace also fits good aswell. We tried it out on my car and they work a treat.

DSC02572.jpg

The rear bumper is yet to be prepped for painting as it has a chrome look sticker on it that has reacted with the paint so its really hard to get off.

DSC02576.jpg

The Blitz induction kit is pretty good aswell. Given it a clean up and it looks great. We aslo tried this on my car.

DSC02578.jpg

Unfortunatly Alex didn't get the Starlet he wanted today. I was bidding on ebay for him and i was outbid by £5 in the last two seconds.DAM!!!!! He is gonna get one soon though.

Man I want them calipers!!!!

They just sprayed or what?

It looks like they are powdercoated. Can't say for sure though but it does look that way.

He looks on the web everyday to try and find one to his specification. He is so close to buying one. I can't wait until he gets one.

I thought id comment here seen as Bourkey is doing all the posts for me.

Thanks for all the comments gys an gals. I have started work on this lot even though i haven't got one yet but im getting one very soon!!!