Dans Stancelet - The end is now

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted about this dude, hope you're back in something more mental soon.

Me too mate, the insurance runs out tomorrow so im driving it now, gonna miss it!

But the coilovers for the rover turned uo today :D might make a thread for it as i cant bring myself to go on a rover forum aha

Yeah my spoiler back, as you never arsing put it on :p

Sorry dude! I did aim to put it on just never got round to it!

What wheels are left for it

Still got the Bandeds, they're just being stored at work till I sell em, and it's sitting on the Renault steelies

I'd take the brake lines to remove my abs from my v if you weren't after much for them.

How much you thinking?

Ghetto Panard rod available? :)

Think ill be keeping that for the gt turbo I WILL buy!

But this is up for breaking now, and the bandeds are for sale!

• 2 months later...

yeah police are hot on the old "stance" thing and dont blame them.so many peoples cars are dangerously low to the point the sump could be spilt all over the road at any point and tyres stretched to fit rims there not meant to go on.really dangerous stuff.

Im not into the stance thing but it can suit a starlet :) are you still breaking it for parts? Might looking for a few bits :)

Yes mate still got it, what you looking for? i cant really post though, thats why I havent bothered to post a sale thread

yeah police are hot on the old "stance" thing and dont blame them.so many peoples cars are dangerously low to the point the sump could be spilt all over the road at any point and tyres stretched to fit rims there not meant to go on.really dangerous stuff.

Lol, i get that spilling oil all over the road can be dangerous, hit a raised drain cover in my old fiesta and left a lovely rainbow down the road but it never caused any accidents. and some stretch is ridiculous, but the stretch i had was fine, hit corners 60mph+ and i never had any pop off or even loose any air!

Police are just after modified cars, period.

Yes mate still got it, what you looking for? i cant really post though, thats why I havent bothered to post a sale thread

Lol, i get that spilling oil all over the road can be dangerous, hit a raised drain cover in my old fiesta and left a lovely rainbow down the road but it never caused any accidents. and some stretch is ridiculous, but the stretch i had was fine, hit corners 60mph+ and i never had any pop off or even loose any air!

Police are just after modified cars, period.

I really haven't had any problems with the police apart from being moved on because of litter and shouting occasionally. Yer I've pm'ed you the parts I want :D