sillver gt pic needed...

hey guys i am looking to get a high definition pic of a silver gt from the back. It doesnt matter what bumper its got or spoiler... all I want is one that has the glow pannel on the back. for some reason all the silver gts i can find dont have the glow pannel on it... i know some one on here must have one

I need to use the pic to do some edditing... It will allow me to choose the correct design for my decals

come on guys hook a brother up

cheers,

rasslenny

thanks guys.... i figured as much when i realized i could not find a silver on that it was not an original colour. But im sure some one wanted a silver one and painted it silver.... unless im the only idiot who wants to paint there mark1 gt silver :crazy:

the one in the post is a blue silver im looking for a silver like the glanza comes in... come on guys hook a brother up

thanks guys.... i figured as much when i realized i could not find a silver on that it was not an original colour. But im sure some one wanted a silver one and painted it silver.... unless im the only idiot who wants to paint there mark1 gt silver :crazy:

What colour is it now?? Original mk1's shouldn't be painted there is not many of us left anymore

Edited by MARC MOSS

its the original black with a hint of green kinda my roof however is a wonderfull fadded grey lol.... thing is in trinidad they all are that colour... im really trying to set the car apart from all the others down here... and ive seen whites blacks reds blues yellows .... but no silvers.... i know why now cuz silver isnt an original

this is the original colour

546468_487222724639212_354998997_n.jpg