not sure where to put this post

but anyway on sunday on my way home

was chucking down with rain

there was a right bend which was tighter than i thought an i just felt the rear starting to slide and that was it

totally lost control.

total wreck of the car iam so gutted :wub:

i hit the kerb so hard it moved the rear axle to the right a couple of inches and the front end, where do i start, hit the embankment of the field an my bumper was about 100m up from where i stopped spinnig.

anyway i have learnt my lesson now and just wanted to say just take care when in the wet especially on the country roads

i dont blame you mate i would be rolling about like a girl squealing if it was me really gutted to hear this mate sorry to say is anything salvageable from it as i liked your steering wheel and everything else and as said let us see how bad it is.

As already said you got any pics lol

not got any pics from the site of crash had more things on my mind than take pics

but hopefully end of the week i will be at the recovery site having to look at my car once again :wub:

Very sorry to hear dude, but like everyone else has said, as long as your ok thats the main thing.

I know what you mean when you say

i have learnt my lesson now

Crashed my fiesta in the wet when i first started driving, it dont take much at all to lose control in the wet.

Now when wet i just take it very easy, aint worth bining it.

man i just checked out the car to remind myself...it was mint. such a shame.. u sure your not guna buy it back off insurance.

Main thing is tht your ok tho mate.

by the way if u buy it back nd break it ive pm'd u

condolences to you dude, i can totaly relate to that

that was a pretty trick and clean glanza you had at the cruse man,

im really sorry to hear this but im soo glad your ok.

good way to take your mind off this is to look ahead

whats you plan of edjaction now, do you think youl get another?

unlucky ive had a few crashes bet never a write of then again there were in a land rover and were fixabel with a big hammer or if the hammer wenrt big enough a swing shovel. glad your ok though