**C J Performance 10.8mm ignition leads group buy**

Hi all

We have been in talks with the manufacturer regarding the price of our ignition leads, we will now be able to offer them in red and blue

The leads are 10.8mm and have individual earth straps and are very high quality

If we can get a fair few in on a group buy we will be able to offer them up @ £57.80 including postage and paypal fees.

2011-12-09102055.jpg

any interest start a list :)

How good are these compared to magnecor's in terms of performance and lifespan? How long is the warranty on them also? I am looking to buy new ones and was going to buy magnecor but these are cheaper so could be a better option. Tbh there an overkill for a TD04 at 1bar but better to overspec than underspec.

• 2 weeks later...

they are better than magnecore imo. quite a few people on this forum have run magnecore and had the clips breaking or king lead going. we can offer a 3 year warranty on them :)

I wouldnt say over kill tbh think it was ultra that made a few sets with individual earths and proved to hold a better spark :)

Any fitted pics? Is there plenty length in the king lead cause i think some people havce trouble with the length of the magnecore ones? Probably try a set though...

1.1990timeismoney

2. glanzav98

3. daniel_g

4. Fro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

they are better than magnecore imo. quite a few people on this forum have run magnecore and had the clips breaking or king lead going. we can offer a 3 year warranty on them :)

I wouldnt say over kill tbh think it was ultra that made a few sets with individual earths and proved to hold a better spark :)

Not sure I had Iridium ULTRAs ordered from Japan and never came with earthing kit but maybe they had a couple different model #'s