Depo Racing 2 bar EBC G/B

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute doddle to fit.

1. take your loop vac hose off you turbo/actuator and replace with the new silicon hose then cut it at the half way point.

2. Run the piece coming from the turbo to the IN port on the solenoid and hose going to the actuator to the OUT port.

3. Mount the pressure sensor on the bulk head and t-piece into the vac line leaving your mani that would go to your bov and connect to the pressure sensor.

4. Run all the wires through the bulk head and plug them into the ECU unit. Connect an earth and a live.

5. Mount the pod unit and enjoy.

No worries mate I've fitted it just now just would rather get a filter on there dont want the pressure sensor getting corroded inside.

I'll try and take a few pics and anyone whos struggling can look on my build thread for help.

James just tell me if you want these removed just dont think it justifies a walk through as its quite simple so heres the pics I promised so people can see what they are trying to achieve.

Excuse the manky bay and poor pictures its been a long cold salty winter.

So pressure sensor bolted onto bulkhead and t-pieced from bov pipe.

20130211_183331_zps322fef99.jpg

Actuator loop removed and silicon pipes going to boost soleniod mounted ontop of abs pump.

20130211_183318_zps3a52fed6.jpg

Dial mounted nicely in pillar pod.

20130211_183239_zps32dc4ab3.jpg

Feel free to ask if your not sure but try to engage common sense 1st lol.

If the nipple on the back is free and not doing anything then it is probably blank and doesnt do anything.

You can tap into the FPR but not advised id stick to the bov vac line its the least important but upto yourself.