Hi Everyone, :-)

im a 23yo medical student from the fiji islands in the south pacific ocean, and all i have been thinking about lately is owning my very own Glanza V, its 3am in the morning and all i have been doing is watching youtube videos of the car and reading random blog sites about anything and everything i can find about the starlet. From its origins, engine makes, transformations, kits, upgrade guides; you name it! even shopping on used car sales sites on the world wide web from the north to the south pole.

I was just wondering if there was someone out there who had an extra starlet? and if i could be the lucky one to have it? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i know its being selfish and there are so many less fortunate then i am and that your donation could go to other more useful causes; but i would just love to feel, smell, taste, hear and just to set my eyes on one!

it would be an Honour to have one!

Thank you for your time

Vinaka (fijian for thank you) :-)

Welcome

/>http://japan-used-car-exporting.info/import/fiji-help-importing-japanese-used-cars.html

this seems to say youll have issues. as you cant import cars over 8 years old! you might have look up your local laws

but good luck getting a V, its easy to catch the bug from the charm of these little motors

oh and if you are thinking that why dont i just buy one because if i could pay for medical school i should be able to pay for the glanza?

well to tell you the truth is that i am on a fiji government scholarship and the total allowance i get in a year is $500 FJD which is nowhere near the cost of buying a used Glanza V turbo from Japan (which is the cheapest place i could find)

• 3 weeks later...