Been back on the dyno!

Done a few small changes since last time so just wanted to see whether the car was still running right

Previous setup was stock intake plenum and trumpets, obx 16v manifold, 2.5" decat exhuast. Fidanza flywheel, factory speed limiter

Made 167.2hp @7770 and 121lbft @ around 6k ish

Current setup, 75mm trumpets itg sausage filter, hks racing manifold, heat wrapped 3" sports cat 2.5" cat back fidanza flywheel. Delimited

175.7hp @8150rpm 122lbft

Lost a bit of mid range but gained top end

Graph with old over laid in red

9EC90D46-8532-4DDB-A557-E0FD88E66F9F-6224-000007E6029BFD02.jpg

And the video has been verified by the pootube police :D

[media]http://youtu.be/r1yAp_gcK2Y

Edited by morgey

@Socks: Most powerful converted N/A.

The most powerful N/A 4E-FE I know is motions 117PS engine. But unfortunately he doesn't post his graphs in the UK forums and I won't do that for him (they are in our german Forum)

@morgey: If it was mine I'd rather have power in midend than in the top, because what car pulls in top? the torque needs to be high from low middle to low top. THAT*s where the speed comes from =)

@Socks: Most powerful converted N/A.

The most powerful N/A 4E-FE I know is motions 117PS engine. But unfortunately he doesn't post his graphs in the UK forums and I won't do that for him (they are in our german Forum)

@morgey: If it was mine I'd rather have power in midend than in the top, because what car pulls in top? the torque needs to be high from low middle to low top. THAT*s where the speed comes from =)

negative much?

good work morgey! lovin it mate :yahoo: