MOT:Feb 2013
Mileage: 100,000 on the body

Description: Rolling shell ready for a mint engine

Price: £1300 ono

Pictures:
IMG-20121009-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20121009-WA0011.jpg

Contact Details: PM me on here

Ok well i have been deciding what to do and i have came to the conclusion that my Glanza deserves to have a nice forged lump or a 5e so im willing to sell her the way she stands just now, Basically everything is back to standard IE suspension, wheels, brakes, interior and so on. All she needs is a mint engine and you would be good to go :rockon: Also Has a cat1 autowatch alarm fully fitted by a profesional at the cost of £400

The car is currently 100miles from me so i don't have a picture of her with standard suspension and wheels but if someone is seriously interested i will travel to get pictures.

The car is located in argyle & bute just now but i could arrange to have it in or around Glasgow for collection

I will also include if i get the asking price every single starlet/glanza part i own and have built up over the last 3 years including fully stripped forged engine that had bottom end damage but the scat rods and wiesco pistons should be ok (would need checked by an engineer) Standard mani, exhaust, ct9 turbo in good working order, spare front bumper that's uncut and much much more.

I have all sorts of paperwork with it incl the original import document from 2006 all mot's since, loads of receipts from the work done over the last 2 years and everything you would expect, I think it is still taxed but its been over a month since ive been up to see it. MOT'd till Feb 2013.

Price im looking for for all this is £1500 and please only contact me if you are serious and looking for a great deal

Edited by Socks

Has it had a different front bumper on it as one pic shows one with a lip and one without?

Are the spoilers the same colour as the body they almost look like carbon?

Also do you know the colour code for the colour it's been painted in?

Has the whole car been painted or just the outside?

Has it had a different front bumper on it as one pic shows one with a lip and one without?

Are the spoilers the same colour as the body they almost look like carbon?

Also do you know the colour code for the colour it's been painted in?

Has the whole car been painted or just the outside?

No mate it didnt have the lip when i bought it and the front bumper has been cut for a fmic since, I have just bought a new uncut front bumper in black for it.

Spoilers are the same midnight purple as the car.

Not got the colour code for it but can be matched no bother by a good painter ;)

The engine bay etc are the original black

After al this time i didnt know this was Gems old glanza!!!

correct me if im rong like haha

Yeh it sure is mate, i bought it off her a while back, Looked great but running gear was in a mess when i got it, Had to do 2 cv joints a clutch and a wheel bearing before i started driving it, and the red buckets that were in it.......... :bad: lol

I've seen this in the flesh, mint shell mate. he doesnt stay too far from me

Cheers paul someone with a written off starlet would have a bargain here for well under 2k, I was thinking of breaking completely but i just cant bring myself to send her to the car graveyard when she is so mint!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...