Pinske's EP91 N/A

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Few updates for the new year :)

replaced the square plate in favour of a import style plate. shit picture, ill get a better one tommorow :)

p4pb9059304.jpg

Also treated myself to a new headunit

p4pb9059305.jpg

And the main update is my new Adikt Excels which arrived today thanks to Scutch0

p4pb9059298.jpg

p4pb9059291.jpg

and of course.....

p4pb9059276.jpg

Pinske.

yeah, they'll be getting sprayed white and I'll be getting rid of the bump strips!! Hopefully will give me a nice clean look :)

straight through should be getting welded up in the next couple of weeks as well hopefully.

• 1 month later...

spent yesterday getting measurements for spigot rings and making sure these fit, also got a few cheeky pics, gave it a wash. BRING ON MY TAX REBATE SO I CAN GET TYRES AND GET IT SLAMMED ON ITS ARSE!

this months pay will be going on:

- import rear plate

- front splitter

- wind deflectors

and tax.... :(

p4pb9248633.jpg

p4pb9248629.jpg

p4pb9248619.jpg

p4pb9248596.jpg

p4pb9248582.jpg

Pinske.

Edited by pinske

Love my N/A, just beat my mate who drives a 1.9 TDi polo from a standing start and after 30 minutes of him sulking he admitted defeat. YES.

anyway, been looking at corolla injectors. can anyone tell me the gain to be had from them and if they are just a straight fit or do they need any supporting mods to work properly?

cheers, Sam.

Love my N/A, just beat my mate who drives a 1.9 TDi polo from a standing start and after 30 minutes of him sulking he admitted defeat. YES.

anyway, been looking at corolla injectors. can anyone tell me the gain to be had from them and if they are just a straight fit or do they need any supporting mods to work properly?

cheers, Sam.

I second this question, if im correct itll give better fuelling which is always a good thing!

• 2 weeks later...

cheers mate, nah they came like that. bump strips are coming off though, want it to look as as f*ck

sorry i meant did you paint them white like you said, because i reckon they look good orange with the bump strips, keep them! at least for a bit

and it seems I aint the only one...

I'm kinda liking the orange wheels/orange bumpstrips thing too.......bit different?

yeah ive got an obsession with colour coordination aswell mate, they were going to stay orange and keep the bump strips as i thought the same as you about them matching. but theres a local lad with a celica GT4 in the same 1AO colour with white wheels and now i cant get it outta my head! :p

and yeah Amjad, they are pretty fugly haha

tax rebates coming through on the 5th, so coilies are first priority and their getting bought on the 6th. then ill buy tyres mid april and get the wheels on.

was gonna do tyres this month but 2 days before the MOT the windscreen went :@

and the braking light came on so stuck some brembo pads in.

Edited by pinske