Pinske's EP91 N/A

so.... today was a bad day. my little baby got wirtten off. i pulled over when a mate smashed into me from behind. its like a crumpled beer can now :'( words cannot describe how utterly gutted i am :( although he's buying me a new starlet (if he doesnt legs will be broken haha)

p4pb9361655.jpg

p4pb9361654.jpg

sam.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah man, cant beleive it at all. his cars fine as well, ill never find another one in as good condition as this was like :/ although if ya spot anoter N/A for sale with 60k on it or less for £700 or under let me know. ill travel anywhere in the country for one.

Oh my god man that's harsh! I like the fact you still refer to him as "a mate" lol, I'd have flipped my fuckin wig!!!!

On a brighter note there is a white SR on gumtree for under £700! Every cloud?

thanks for all the support lads! defo getting another starlet, i dont seem to like any other cars hahah. the lad that did it has literally been home on army leave for 2 days and managed this :S ahh well, were all ok which is the main thing, ill get a few more pics up because its an impressive smash. its bang on in the middle. both rear quarters are crumpled evenly, cant beleive it!

and dan, got any pics? why have you got another starlet? or have the mega lows killed yours off?

never the less, ill be attending Japfest even if i have to take the bus!!!!

Sam.

Nah I meant you have dude! No point scrapping the remains of low mileage car I'd your gonna be getting a higher mileage one, always got spares then!

Ps: mines just scraping through each day like a dream!

Edited by dan106

Nah I meant you have dude! No point scrapping the remains of low mileage car I'd your gonna be getting a higher mileage one, always got spares then!

Ps: mines just scraping through each day like a dream!

haha good lad! just as it should be, if it dont scrape then it isnt low enough!

and yeah, stripping it for all the good bits, hopefully find a clean one and swap the engine outta this into it unless the miles are low enough. either way if anyones after a well looked after low mileage engine just ask me haha

Sam.

well found an immaculate, and I mean IMMACULATE paseo. no rust whatsever, all the bells and whistles, mega low mileage, showroom condition car for a bargain price. my thinking is buy it, run it over the summer and see how i get on. no doubt ill sell it and buy another EP but this Paseo seems the best option at the moment