Brought myself a glanza

Hi everyone I'm Ben and I just brought myself a black ep91 glanza after looking for one for ages found one close to me and in the colour i wanted so 3 weeks Ago i brought it and have loved every minute of it so far will upload some pictures of it tomorp and start a progress blog will look forward to getting to know a few you :)

I'm not sure it's right ? But I got told it's illegal like you can't pass an mot with de wipering your car without taking the wiper moter out ?

Nice car though mate ! I like it

I'm not sure it's right ? But I got told it's illegal like you can't pass an mot with de wipering your car without taking the wiper moter out ?

I'm not sure mate your more than likely right but the car came like that just haven't got round to taking the motor out and finding a grommet that fits :)