Glanza spoiler onto my SR

It wont bolt straight on, as the glanza spoiler has extra bits riveted onto the boot lid for it to locate onto and holes for bolts at the top. you can drill and fit the extra mountings but make sure you get them in the wright place or it will be wonky lol. Or you can bond it on with out having to drill all the holes you will just need the one for the brake light wires.

This is the glanza spoiler as you can see there are 2 holes on the pillar there for the locating clips for the spoiler legs and the top hole is for the bolt and the big hole is for the brake light wires. The SR boot has non of them I think, I never too my spoiler off I just changed the hole boot.

048.jpg

Thanks guys....sounds like a bit of a mission, my boot lids not in the best condition anyhow. Seems to have rotted a bit around the wiper hole so a whole boot maybe the way forward! Not bought it yet so ill hold fire....thanks again!