hi guys! Newbie to the site from Northern Ireland :)

hi everyone! new to the site.. I'm registered on TGTT forum bought my first Glanza in july!

bought the car completely standard and my father and I done a bit of work to it, TD04 kit etc :)

Here it is

photo18_zpsbb0d8d7e.jpg

photo8_zpsf13d7527.jpg

photo14_zps9fcca1e7.jpg

photo11_zpsa92b3bb5.jpg

Hopefully plan to do a good bit more in the near future :) cars absoloutley mint so its a good base to start on..

Might go for a livesports kit, undecided on the wheels still!..

Thanks guys, appreciate it :).

As for plans, itl probably just be getting a set of coilovers and new wheels, any suggestions? Maybe a livesports kit also:)

And in the future I would love 300+ but money's tight as I'm only 2 years in to my trade (car mechanic) so I'm only an apprentice ATM!..

Looks good lad, personally i love livesports kitted starlets so it would be good to see another. And it really helps if youre a mechanic and if you can do all the work yourself, saves sooo much cash. Only thing you need to pay for is mapping and bodywork !!

Thanks man! I agree, I near bought a livesports starlet down in mayo, but it wasnt overly clean, I'm really fussy! If I had it, it would of needed a few bits and pieces painted, plus it wasn't standard!...

I bought mine standard in July,

Since then, I've bought

Td04 turbo

Toyo manifold

Toyo decat

Tomei FPR

HKS f-con with GCC

Apexi AVCR boost controller

Air filter relocation

Front mounted intercooler

Civic alloy rad

Magnatec leads

Ported inlet manifold

Then the usual stuff, new oil and water lines for the turbo, defi boost gauge, different clocks etc:).

Pretty happy with the car, I've owned a polo, Toledo, and now I finally got my dream car, and never really expected to do the work I have done, but it's just until I can afford to forge it and go for a bigger setup! Can't wait! Haha.. Love driving the car, so fun!

I actually got it mapped last week there, noticeable difference! Hopefully get it on a rolling road soon tho!