Best sounding dump valve ?

But dont you get the chatter only if you have some mesh over the turbo as it is the turbo doing the chatter more so. I have been in a starlet that had a ssqv and it made that noise big time and only had mesh and then i went in one with a pipe and air filter and had no chatter.

People saying chatter is better I just have to say that yes, when it chatters, sounds awesome... However without a dumpvalve when you boost it past say 0.4 bar, and you put too much pressure through the turbo for it to chatter and it does that "sneeze/gay cough" before the chatter..... That sounds fucking pathetic lol! Really annoys me when I hear it lol. Especially your car Jack :p. Get a dumpvalve you gay lol!... Not to mention turbo stall :p.

I run a ssqv but 70% of the time when I drive steady I let my foot off the throttle slightly slower before changing to get the NICE sounding chatter...

Only advice I can give is Baileys sound gay, forge sound gay and the 1st generation ssqv sounds better than the 2nd one... Never really took notice of any others lol.

Eugh, mine came with a baileys and I bought an SSQV3 a couple of days later.... It drove me insane... Sounded shit, was leaking and used to dump for ages when lifting off lol!

Like my previous post though, I LOVE the Greddy type S ... They just sounds better and better the higher the boost too lol :D