forged 5e info

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a full race head from zisco it's around 3k not for the faint hearted lol. I just got springs stem seals from them then ill get head ported and polished I'd love cams but the cash for them I just can't justify. Have you sourced the 5e yet?

As said above zisco or cruise. I've read that zisco haven't released any specs of their springs but i'm sure theyre sound.

Cruise ones here

/>http://www.rhdjapan.com/cruise-full-boost-strengthened-valve-springs-starlet-4e-5e-14730

Work out at 242 quid delivered which doesn't seem too bad.

5e in the post and hopefully got pistons and rods ive also got /race inlet mani/vf22 garret gt30 hybrid hopefully new head and zisco stem seals ive got nearly everthing i need now to do the job and with any luck i may have a wepr mani

if im honest ive been buying and dry storing when ever i get spare money (without the other half knowing lol)

but yea i was going to take my time but i think im going for it now

and just get it done so keep you eye on my build i will try my best tokeep you updated

yea pistons i reakon will be spot on. and i hope the rods do hold up will hopefully knock the stupid price tag of some of the manufactures. who is running them james? be interested to see what sorta abuse they can take. do they require the block to be knotched?

I sold a set to a guy on ebay and kept in touch with him, he is running a vf30 @1.6 bar for the past 11 months at standard rev limit, will be going for more boost and revs come the summer once we have sorted a nice inlet and bigger exhaust :)

the manufacturer has tested them against the scat rods the design was based on and there is no difference between them :) and yes the block will need notching :)

ahh should get him to join up on here sounds like a good build. shame they werent copys of pauter rods that woulda caused some upset :p hopefully they work out well am just paranoid when it comes to stuff like that :p am still waiting on uprated driveshafts tho james :p hopefully you take up the challenge before summer

I got the zisco valve springs and tbh I feel quite reluctant to use them since there is no specs available for them. When your trying to blueprint an entire engine you would like the specs for everything as an engine builder. My personal opinion though and I know they work very well on other heads.

ahh should get him to join up on here sounds like a good build. shame they werent copys of pauter rods that woulda caused some upset :p hopefully they work out well am just paranoid when it comes to stuff like that :p am still waiting on uprated driveshafts tho james :p hopefully you take up the challenge before summer

ive tried time and time again to no avail, will ask him if i can post some pics of his car and a build thread on here though :) all these bigger brands started somewhere though i just look at it like this, a manufacturing process is exactly that, aslong as its followed :)

lots will be happening once the new year comes around :)