Simon's Glanza big big spec. Stock parts being scrapped saturday so cheap parts!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks buddy it really is a cracking engine

It certainly sounds it, do you have anymore info on it at all?

Whats max boost its ran, does mention 1.4bar so is that max?

What bhp its ran max ?

Size of pistons ?

Condition overall?

Have you checked the bottom end, like dropped the sump or anything ?

Have.you had a compression test done ?

Any more pics ?

I'm sure if anyone else is interested aswell these will help out buddy

Edited by Azz

Will you split the roose hoses? I only need the ps hoses as i have the others. if so pm a price and ill pay now dude.

Sorry mate think these are sold with the other hoses got a buyer for them all.

It certainly sounds it, do you have anymore info on it at all?

Whats max boost its ran, does mention 1.4bar so is that max?

What bhp its ran max ?

Size of pistons ?

Condition overall?

Have you checked the bottom end, like dropped the sump or anything ?

Have.you had a compression test done ?

Any more pics ?

I'm sure if anyone else is interested aswell these will help out buddy

I'm not sure on the size of pistons that were used i've tried calling Rob but not sure if he is back to work this week.

Overall condition of the engine is very good was all cleaned and painted up by Dave when he had it he also had some parts like the dip stick tube zinc plated. No oil leaks that i can remember.

I haven't felt the need to open the engine up as i know the spec (it's there for everone to see in the TMD spring car magazine feature) the rocker cover was swapped for one the same colour but with the TMD logo on that was the only thing done. As opening these up can sometimes cause a leak i didn't want to open it but if someone is here with cash and they was to do that before they take it that's there call.

I have not got a compression tester but happy for any buyer to come a test the engine i do however have a bore sope so happy to show the bores not tried it yet but this might also be a way through the sump plug of showing the bottom end!

Can add more pictures if needed there is a few on my build thread that is linked from the first post.

Just for those that are wondering about this engine...

Myself and many others have seen this running at shows with no faults, horrid noises or smoke!

However goes for it will be a happy camper!

Thankyou Matt, easy to say now wish i'd got some paperwork from Dave confirming the spec but never thought i'd be in this situation with him not around :(

Im in the same boat, massive spec engine and no paper work but tbh dude any one who doubts the engine shouldnt buy it simple, those of us that kniw of it know its a great engine and imo priced to cheap. if the word of sevral longterm members isnt as good as paper work and the offer of a bore camera inspection then i dont know what is!! Taking a perfectly good engine apart for no reason seems silly to me.

Also no biggy on the hoses ;) let me know if they dont sell for some bizzare reason.

Im in the same boat, massive spec engine and no paper work but tbh dude any one who doubts the engine shouldnt buy it simple, those of us that kniw of it know its a great engine and imo priced to cheap. if the word of sevral longterm members isnt as good as paper work and the offer of a bore camera inspection then i dont know what is!! Taking a perfectly good engine apart for no reason seems silly to me.

Also no biggy on the hoses ;) let me know if they dont sell for some bizzare reason.

The word of several top lads on Here was more then enough :D

Thanks Shorty i thought it was up for a good price considering the extra work that has gone into this engine compared to a run of the mill forged build.

Will still get to one of the shows in the new car need to get to meet you and grant in person really!

And yet more parts!

Rear parcel shelf with Addzest JDM speakers the name in these lights up if wanted give a good sound too.

£70

2013_01040008_zpsd55aaff6.jpg

2013_01040009_zpscb85154e.jpg

Ralley Tech 15mm think anodized blue rear towing eye nearly new.

£40

2013_01040010_zps98aa6961.jpg

Glanza owners book from Japan

£10

2013_01040011_zps307f3bcb.jpg

roof lining and handles mate?

and boot struts with all bolts? :)

Hi mate can these be posted with your other parts?

Headlining was shot mate so has been binned i'm afraid.

Have got a pair of boot strutts and mine only had a grab handle on the passenger side.

Would do these for £15 posted with the other parts

they can indeed mate if thats ok? no worries about the headlining and yeah I shall take the boot struts etc and sort out payment when I can if thats ok? can you put all the bolts and those 2 strange nuts in there aswell? :D

they can indeed mate if thats ok? no worries about the headlining and yeah I shall take the boot struts etc and sort out payment when I can if thats ok? can you put all the bolts and those 2 strange nuts in there aswell? :D

Will do need own else while i'm at it :)