Found a cheap lsd box but crunches if slammed into second gear but goes in ok if done slower , says needs the synchros replaced ? im going to need a new gear box soon as mine is crunching whistling and some times its hard to pull it out of 1st ! what im trying to get at is that im going to get a lsd box next would it be worth getting this and then getting it fixed seems it has lsd ? if so any one know a rough price on how much it would cost ? cheers for any help

yeah i aint got the cash at the minute to be paying out for another fucked gearbox if it werent too much to replace it i would find the money but dont really want to be stuck with 2 fucked gearbox's in the end ill prob just wait for my debts to go down and for a lsd box to come up

yeah i aint got the cash at the minute to be paying out for another fucked gearbox if it werent too much to replace it i would find the money but dont really want to be stuck with 2 fucked gearbox's in the end ill prob just wait for my debts to go down and for a lsd box to come up

Do you no chinky Dave jake ? I'm sure he has a spare box lying about

just text him he says he has the drive shaft too , because the box it comes with isnt any good what that mean id have find a lsd box for the oem lsd to go into and for the different driveshaft to fit ? or would any standard box be fine ?