Deebo's uk spec ep80 - starting to inject some life!

Looks well bud. Have you got a build thread? Not many ep80 builds on here unfortunately and like you say the light weight makes them great cars! I loved driving deebo's till we killed his hg lol.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice man, gotta say the 1l isnt a strong point if the car lol mine will be replaced in the next year or so, but will stay n/a. The trds are awsome for them, just right for the n/a's.

Get a thread up man! Mine doesnt get much attention but its nice to have it up. Id forget it all otherwise lol

Edited by deebo
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Has been waaaay to long. So after a jae boost ive been showing the car some love, and putting a plan in place to 5e this little beast! Already got the engine, just tracking down the extra bits i need.

Anyway, i got out there today and cleaned it up a little, as she was in danger of becomming a shed. I chucked a load of stuff in the trash, tidied it up a bit and chucked on some random stickers i found along the way lol

Anyway, just a few pics of what went on there

20140910_134105_zpsrphrsgqh.jpg

Gonna be keeping the sticker bombing localised and am gonna use the sheet stuff to do an 'undercoat' and then add singles on top.

20140910_140605_zpsw3nywpmb.jpg

anyhow, will be adding pics up of stuff as and when it comes, and then lots of the big day!

Deebo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am indeed keeping it, and that is very tempting. Will have to recover from crimbo first though lol

Car has been at grants and has had new lease of life in the form of the re-built engine from his ep70. All id running well and am well happy i can finally drive it round.

Pics to follow on in the better light tomoro!

Deebs.