Deebo's uk spec ep80 - starting to inject some life!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold it any way. You need to hurry and get a driving licence!!!

Yeah i do, failing theory tests is boring and expensive lol

something about ep80s, there pretty cool. Possibly down to how rare they are!

Most are owned by young peeps like me or being used as the shopping cart of old women lol

Looking well lad, be nice to see this at shows soon and to have an oooh ep80 friend.

Jack

Too right man, u comin to jae? Hopefully mine will be there, depends on wether shortys taking the ep85 or not.

• 2 months later...

Well after shortys not so subtle hint im gonna share wots going on.

THE GOOD NEWS.

Me and shorty drive to bristol the other day and purchased some wantabes. 14x6 rs-8 split rims. They look amazing (picks tomoro)

THE BAD NEWS.

on said drive to bristol my head gasket went. After 197k the engine has finally given out. It has been a wicked little car and now i need to choose. I have 2 options, 1- fix the head gasket and wait for something else to go (quite possible given the miles) 2 - scrap it or sell filthy cheap and buy a lower millage 1.3 instead?

Am leaning toward the 1.3 for the reliability of a younger engine and the fact that there are millions of hills near me! (The 1ltr struggled so much).

Well untill the picks of the wheels go up thats all for now.

Deebo.

Or even the 5efe thats sat in my other bros garage :D or the forged 4e i have for sale or buy my 5door ep85 dom haha. Dan the list is so endless haha. Is a lush 1.3 that looks almost the same as deebos for sale 10mins down the road thats soooo tempting atm!

Wow that kicked off some ideas lol

The issue with the 5e is that i cant insure it in a starlet! So it will be this as was or a 1.3. The rubbish bit is that a paseo is way cheaper for me than a 5e starlet wierdly enough.

And im booking my driving test in two weeks for asap. Finally passed my gay theory lol

It's not gonna be much to do a head gasket bud, get shorty signed up for it ;)

The collect your parts and the do a engine swap at least that way if and when you see you can throw the 2e back and and put the 5e in something else ha ha

Logically thinking or just go all in

I've already told him ill do the head gasket if he wants but tbh i think the 1.3 is really apealing to him as tbh the 1l is a tad of a pain where we live on the hills. But with a refresh it could be epic.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Few little things. Chucked a few of my wheels on, just to get the look till i get some nicer locking nuts.

20140309_182751_zpsd1vg5exm.jpg

And also got the sticker on to remember Mr Burwash.

20140309_174903_zpsge43zk7b.jpg

Will update with some proper wheel pics soon, with better light and detail.

deebo.

Edited by deebo