Power steering removal help update question.

Hey guys, don't think there's a section for steering? Couldn't see it anyway, but just need to know.. For anyone who has taken their power steering off.. what size bolts did you use for the loop back round please?

Need to know ASAP then i can order the kit, cheers lads.

Edited by Rbz.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, needing some help now as i'm one step closer to taking the power steering off!

Has ANYBODY got a picture of where the line needs to be looped please? Can someone put up a clear picture of where i need to loop it on the rack pwetty please.

I've looked everywhere, on here, tgtt, youtube and google searched it too but i can't find any tutorials or anything.

Cheers in advance.

On my phone atm so no lold ill try later, but yea i would say them two hard metal pipes that come out just need looping.

Damnit lol, i THINK i can see it though!

Only thing is, on the pic i put up the metal lines go to a T piece with the bolt holding it on... So if i was to cut the lines in half to loop the side on the right... What do i do with the open lines on the left? Loop them too or?

Like dis...

20130116_195819.jpg

Just above the off-side of the tank the other to the pump. rack there will be two pipes, one runs to the tank the other one goes to the pump. Cant quite mind, but anyway i think you just run a braided loop here....