Power steering removal help update question.

I'll let you into a secret rob, ive never even drivin my car tehehe. It arrived as a shell, pretty much, and it still is tbh. See those pics up there ^ thats how my car stands at the moment haha. There should be a thread kicking about in the ep82 section, think i've updated it twice lol.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll let you into a secret rob, ive never even drivin my car tehehe. It arrived as a shell, pretty much, and it still is tbh. See those pics up there ^ thats how my car stands at the moment haha. There should be a thread kicking about in the ep82 section, think i've updated it twice lol.

LOL. Fuckin hell hahaha, what car do you drive then lol?

You should see it now man, floor to roof, windscreen to boot filled with various shizzle.

I had an impreza for a really short while, last summer when i was 18 so insurance was = anal gape rape. Then various other pieces of shit, but now i use these things on the bottom of my legs to walk places. Or i just fire a wig on a drive my girlfriends mini lol.

And pedal feel on non ABS is awesome, total cock solid pedal.

You should see it now man, floor to roof, windscreen to boot filled with various shizzle.

I had an impreza for a really short while, last summer when i was 18 so insurance was = anal gape rape. Then various other pieces of shit, but now i use these things on the bottom of my legs to walk places. Or i just fire a wig on a drive my girlfriends mini lol.

And pedal feel on non ABS is awesome, total cock solid pedal.

Haha sure..

What the fuck an impreza. Mad! Haha.

The pedal is solid like when you pump the pedal with the ignition off?

You on fb?

Yeah man, just like when you pump the pedal, engine off.

Nah, not on facebook anymore, its too much hassle/trouble haha.

This place is much better !!

Bun fucking that!! No long ting, feels like shit when you can't push the pedal haha.

Lool fair enough.

because i's a full-on pro.

Matched it up to a tap in my tap set, not my kitchen taps though.

You know the things you use to make threaded holes in shit when you fuck things up ? Well the thread was a perfect match to my m10x1.5 tap.

Sorted