EP82 Optional speaker door cards,trd rad cap etc **CAN BRING TO JAPFEST**

Item For Sale: EP82 optional speaker door cards with speaker brackets

Item Condition & Description: excellent condition speakers need replacing as they're the standard toyota ones which are god knows how old. The grills have a few scuffs i'll repaint those before i send/ you collect

Price: Provisionally sold

Pictures: DSCN1629_zps9508480a.jpg
DSCN1630_zps9c617717.jpg
DSCN1633_zpsadadd39f.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Can post at buyers cost not sure how much these will cost to send mind. Or i'm gonna be very near to eastmidlans airport on the weekend if anyone would like to collect from me :)

Item For Sale: TRD rad cap

Item Condition & Description: Used fully working order removed from my standard rad when i fitted a civic rad

Price: £25

Pictures:DSCN1632_zpsaf336756.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: postage included

Item For Sale: Steering Wheel,Standard Ecu's (ep82), Power steering bracket, Speedo surround, Speedo Cluster, Standard fuel pump, CT9 Water Feed, Tow hook.

Pictures: Item For Sale: http://s145.photobucket.com/user/stone_one/media/IMAG0156-1-1_zps340c2d11.jpg.html'>IMAG0156-1-1_zps340c2d11.jpg

Prices: Steering Wheel-£30

Standard ECU-£20 each

Power steering bracket- £10

Speedo surround-£10

Speedo Cluster- £15

Standard Fuel Pump- £10

CT9 Water Feed- £10

Tow Hook - £10

Payment & Shipping Details: Can bring to japfest and pay on collection or can post buyer pays postage

Edited by enots

Would love the speaker doors cards but a bit out of my price range :(

Ditto :(

Erm basically I need the stereo brackets and bolts/screws, ashtray/ciglighter unit, and all the bolts/screws and clips that hold the drivers side lower dash panel in place? Please tell me you can sell them lol

lol they're up for less than what i paid as i bought them both seperately usually only see the doorcards or brackets up for sale rarely together.

@amjad ashtray and centre console has gone sorry dude and i'll be needing the dash as its going in the new shell

Nooo! The joys of owning an import lol

A friend of mine who's not on here might end up breaking his gt dude, ill pm you if he does and ill send you the bits you're after.

I'm not assaying they're overpriced, just that I can't spend the money on them right now as I'm trying to save up for a trip to td, but glwts buddy they'll sell in no time :)

A friend of mine who's not on here might end up breaking his gt dude, ill pm you if he does and ill send you the bits you're after.

gimme a text dude im stripping the gt back to nothingness :)

Text on the way you legend! Haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...