Advice on what to order

Don't know if i put this in the right category but i was wondering i will have enough cash to order a CT9 Hybrid with Custom exhaust manifold and custom downpipe and or order a Greddy Emanage Blue Package.

Can you of you advice on wich one would be the best to spend my cash on?

car and mods:

97 Glanza

Supra Fuelpump

Uprated Acutator

MSD Coil

TRD Leads

Racing Airfilter

Racing radiator

HDI EBC with missle launch switch

4E Ross Forge Pistons, Piston rings and Piston pins.

FPR

Can you guys give me some advice on wich is a better spend 4 me right now.

P.S.

I'm looking for advice and i ask all the time cause of where i live we don't have enough knowledge of the cars and i don't wanna do anything on my own, i prefer to get help from people that have gone through it so won't make the same mistake.

Best regards

Tha Dragon.

Ask away on this site mate, best attitude to have when tuning is to seek advice from others to avoid expensive misshaps. id buy the hybrid with mani and decat. as you mentioned befor that there arntmany mappers around and the ultimate is far better than the blue but more expensive. the hybrid can be set up fairly well with fcd and fpr but you will need an afr guage too for setting up yourself. where you lookin to buy mani,decat and hybrid dude? Also is it a mild steel mani or stainless??

Do you the site "speedvision.cps" I have good experience with the site there I would order the CT9 Hybrid+Custom Mani & Custom downpipe.

The Greddy E-manage blue package from "Mike" on this forum.

Why do have other suggestions for me?

Best regards

Tha Dragon

How much is the ct9 hybrid and manny etc cuz it may be cheaper to go td04 and yes the emanate ultimate is better but the emanage blue is more than adequate to do what u want it to do mate and mike is the man to get it from if u want it .

What power figure are u looking for ??

What power are you aiming for mate? Are you sure it's worthwhile building a forged engine for that setup? It would have its benefits but a healthy stock motor should do the job fine for that set up and may save you some money.

On another note, please stay away from the HDI boost controller. They are known to spike and can cause engine damage. I'd recommend the Gizzmo as its good value for money and they are a reliable bit of kit.

Kind regards

Idrees

ID-Workz

As i understand it is this what has already been done to your car:

car and mods:
97 Glanza
Supra Fuelpump
Uprated Acutator
MSD Coil
TRD Leads
Racing Airfilter
Racing radiator
HDI EBC with missle launch switch
4E Ross Forge Pistons, Piston rings and Piston pins.
FPR

If it is i would be looking at a front mount intercooler before you up-rate the turbo or go for some sort of ecu.

While I was getting advice from u guys my team mates and I just bought a crashed glanza, so we can use it for a project car it had an RX7 topmount intercooler on it, so my question now is for a temporary upgrade do you advice me go for the RX7 topmount or go for the frontmounted one and after that do a turbo upgrade?

Best regards

RX7 Topmounts are good from what I hear, but they are still liable to Heatsoak. And going by what horsepower you want to achieve then Front Mount Intercooler is the best way to spend your money.

Ebay have HDI intercoolers and I am sure you could pick up a used FMIC on here.

John

Thanks for the advice guys I'm gonna try the RX7 Topmount for a temporary intercooler upgrade and after that i'll still stuck between the Hybrid turbo kit and the ECU, still thinking about it.

What kind of power would I have with the topmount on right now?

(If u guys know)

Best regards

Tha Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guy's

Correct me if I'm wrong still stuck with what to order but I was thinking if I would go emanage blue or ultimate I can already tune my car with the mods I already have so I can go much faster or am I wrong?

Best regards

Tha Dragon