Uprated inlets coming soon !!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be tested, can you explain what you mean by too large and the wrong shape?

if they are proved to work on higher power applications then they will sell :D

@ jake there is no reason for them to cost the best part of 1k with a throttle body, the simple material costs and time taken to make them doesnt equate to near 1k :)

Exactly, this is what has been putting me off from buying one. I doubt any "flow test" data has influenced the design of aftermarket inlets.

When u look at them, whats are they made from: tubes of aluminium, flat sheet of various thicknesses which is shaped, then a bit of welding.

Edited by Vincent-ep91

Really?

We designed ours on CAD and altered it a few times. Of course, experience, dyno testing, and a knowledge of fluid dynamics as well as help from a few people that work in fluid dynamics for large companies helped us along the way. We are working on another intake. But the price rules it out for starlets.

Exactly, this is what has been putting me off from buying one. I doubt any "flow test" data has influenced the design of aftermarket inlets.

When u look at them, whats are they made from: tubes of aluminium, flat sheet of various thicknesses which is shaped, then a bit of welding.

• 2 months later...

Not this one though haha.

There are obviously some people that aren't aware of the situation and still showing interest, ie, ^^^^

Just dont want anyone else getting stung, there should be a warning on the CJP section of UKSO, because as far as im aware his own website is still active.