They have been on since Friday and am playing about with stiffness, but the picture you see is them just fitted at hight they came, motorway is perfect comfy then u hit a bend and reminded how stiff it feels round a corner and you can't help but smile. also I live on a bendy road that was Tarmaced by the three blind mice and other that my tyres being too big the car handle bumps and turning combined effortlessly I must say I have never felt a ride a equally balanced as my dads scooby now I have better no joke can't feel any drag from back wheels when at speed most people will get what I mean. sticker is don

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have lowered rear now update will b up once iPad charged also fitted gear shifter gave her a wash also some sad news I'm going to be selling my passenger bucket seat soon so will be making a forsale add soon :(

Edited by Jarrod

So off came the shocks and wheels so I could lower the rear. I have take them both off to return them both to how they where sent, so I could make sure I done them right 461B86BE-4BD2-43C1-A567-876D2C14D6BD-140next came a wash for the old girl 4B1DF257-7EE9-40E8-B210-F5DEA55E7AC2-140 soapy :) had little photo shoot with brad C673404A-1C41-4DFB-B0E6-31A2E2C736B3-140C30CCF4E-FAAB-4661-96FC-50EDECF58356-140 after this photo I had to show brad that gt rule :) (you can guess what happened) FCCA7210-232F-4BDC-A431-94F4E7BD78B2-140 also fitted new shifter didn't get picture sorry and now the hight has settled this is how she looks DDB4A0A1-5AA3-436F-99FA-845A95B0D140-140

These wheels going black with smaller tyres and the sheets are sexy ay gf got to choose decor for flat lol. I'm ruffly 60mm lower then the original settings on the rear but fronts how they come also now no scrubbing as the weights equally distributed now these are unreal good honest

Edited by Jarrod