I set apon looking for a nice gt as I had decided I needed a fast car back in my life the aim of this build is not pub talk horse power who has the lowest car or biggest turbo this car is being built with the pure and simple aim to have a perfectly balanced driving exsperance that is capable of being used on track and for daily use my main focuses are handling and acceleration 0-100 and obvcourse drivability

So I brought my gt from markoos on the forum me and nest went to Manchester from Portsmouth via countless public trainsport when i picked the car up the spec list was as follows

* trd shocks and springs

* full respray

* exedy clutch

* front drilled and groved brake pads

* ported and polished turbo and exhaust manifold

* janspeed exhaust and decat

* front mount with short route pipes

* exhaust temp gauge and boost gauge

* air con removed

* short shifter that's stiff needs new one

* sun roof

* speakers in doors optional extra

* multi spoke alloys with good tyres Pirelli neros

* uprated throttle cable

*turbo timer not working yet think dodgy earth on hand break

I got home happy as lary car drove sweet as a nut so got home and needed to start modding so first to go was the rear seats and interior . Then ported and polished throttle bodie and tweaking the throttle set up, I then set about my front mount taking the bumper off and all the pipping cleaning it then set about wrapping the cold side in heat reflective tape and re assembled her . Fitted deep, dish wheel as the momo it came with wasn't my style

The following weekend with my new buckets arriving and harness I decided to take the fronts out and fit my buckets long story short three days later a car with no seats and a dodgy drive home all behind me my seats where finally in a week later then planned lets just say I won't be cutting runners and running out of welding wire again. But all the previous week was soon forgot on that first drive with my new seats the change in my confidence to cornering speeds had improved so I was over the moon getting out the seats in a car park has now turned me into a gymnast now thou on the dower . But still needing more I see a post from Cj performance and got straight in there with reviewing the coil overs so I ordered those with the custom spring rate being chosen by James himself I am now playing the waiting game but they should be worth the wait

Future plans

Fit coil overs

Sell my trd shocks and springs

Maybe get custom made side exit and fully exhaust wrap,it and sell janspeed exhaust or wrap my janspeed from end to end even the tip

Fit when finished my ported polished and matched head

Ported and polished inlet when finished

Ram manifold

Have a piggy back on the way

New short shifter on the way

Boost controller

Remap

bigger brakes kit

Silicon hose kit

Alloy rad

Fit my sandwich plate I have when get my two gauges next month

Ignition leads

E8FCF1ED-DA69-4F13-B490-E1728C57C040-648

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate yh defiantly needs a clean up my plan is to spray or polish up everything when I fit my hoses well I need to buy them first but u get the picture also thinking about cutting more front bumper SMS spraying fmic not 100% yet tho

Thanks lads I love the seats they bad ass I need to get a slim boss made so I can have a snap off steering wheel though because gettin in and out the car where wheel so close and seats so deep is hard lol and all I no about the wheels is they have toyota. Center caps and they 16s lol I'm not sure if I want them or not ATM

Yh ill let you know john and yh James is sorting me a price list because I have requested quite a lot from him as I'm skint till may may now really any midy u think I missed that ill need give me shout lads only thing I missed is maybe a hybrid ct9 before the map

Oi u who's drill bit did your bumper ? Mine lol had that drill bit over a year lol just never got round to doing it to a car Owned but glad u did it first because then roped u in to help me lol :) cheers boy