looking good bud, and bin that oem exhuast mani befor running anything above stock boost or it WILL kill the engine. they are shit and restrictive. other than that looks smart bud coming on nicely

Edited by shorty
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha cheers jake but like he sed there for a purpose and killed a rear bumper pfft I've improved it :) sacrifices have to be made on the road to greatnes.s no more ruined then when someone puts a horrid body kit on one or tries to do some smoothing lol,but that said each to there own I just love a "slag"

front bumper need 2 more holes the other side, looks like you've done it with glasses with 1 lense in :D lol

i know its there for a reason, but it still looks off :D

other than that, pretty sweet :)

looking good bud, and bin that oem exhuast mani befor running anything above stock boost or it WILL kill the engine. they are shit and restrictive. other than that looks smart bud coming on nicely

if this is markoo's old car, chances are nastyrash aka chris has had his de-restricting hand on it haha

The holes have a job, if I cut two more then they would just have a negative effect, because the air would travel in to the hole, hit my slam bar and create drag. I'd much prefer the shape of the bumper to do its job and flow the air around it, Would look meaner with the airfilter in the holes, plus I like the look of the purpose built car and Im not gonna build the car to impress anyone else or for the owner of the car after me to enjoy it,

• 2 weeks later...

There where some issues with my wheels scrubbing due to size so I got theses bbs wheels that are 15s will lose Crome lip and spray whole wheel black like this 08AF21B0-477F-4539-B61D-19E3496470D6-169 this is the wheels on yes I know need to lower rear more just letting things settle 7C6B38E3-4D0C-4D62-AD39-AAFF3344829C-169411DCB78-3EB2-4A3C-A9A6-6CF35D46BEBC-169833285F2-015C-4D42-BFD7-1F4C54BDA335-169 also got adjustable panhard rod on the way D09CC4B3-7876-4921-8057-912399510EB8-169

Also have this ready to fit knew gear shifter as my short shifter is for a glanza so will be up for sale soon C3A0F2E5-A9F8-45E1-82E7-65112D5BC5CB-169 also fitted a side exit exhaust last weekend :) sounds don looks nice in my opinion EAED275F-FA3A-4290-BDF3-4DEAA2E2D551-169DA1B6DA3-8585-4F0B-8D57-DB040E51AEBE-169 this was half way through needed add tip ams few mods 09CA5977-C1F1-4039-AD61-D152F2D5D2AA-169

I have to say that although I'm having problems with my wheels scrubbing ATM Cj performance have supplied awesome coilovers I would recommend these to anybody!!!. Such a nice ride with easy damper settings, made my coilovers I had on my audi look silly, and most people thought they were don, I

Can assure you these dgr coilovers are the don quality bit of kit straigtens corners even with the scrub,can't wait get Lower profile tyres and give it shit.best mod yet by far

Well glad to hear the coilovers are all good because i'm in the group buy for them, and was slightly worried i was kinda 'buying blind' with no real reviews. But you sound impressed so thats good enough for me !!

Suppose you wont really know for a few days till they settle in but, whats the standard drop like and whats the ride like on a few different type roads, motorway, town etc. ? Cheers.