Breaking starlet including *glanza spoiler 40mm springs and heko deflectors!*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im after a couple of awkward bits :p

Rubber grommet from under the passenger footwell. Sort of oval shaped one

interior light (complete fitting)

and the black plastic exterior trim with the felt on it at the bottom of the windows that wipes the glass when you open and close the window.

If you know what bits i mean drop me a price delivered :)

price delivered on bonnet.

also better pix of wheels

I'd want 30 for bonnet and ideally collected. Id want everything collected as life's abit easier for me that way and gives me time to strip the car :p It's also green in good condition. Wheels in all honesty are shot. This is accident damage and the driver side wheel got destroyed but they are Clio RSI alloys. Can still sell three if you want? All treads seems fine

What rubber mount is it you are on about my friend? An exhaust mount chassis etc? And isit the black piece of trim on The outside of the door? Ill get back to on price

Exhaust is just back box or do you want the whole system? £20 for whole system £10 for back box

Not a rubber mount, its a bung on the underside of the car. Its under the carpet where the passengers feet would be. You should be able to see it if you jack the side of the car up.

Not sure how i lost mine but i have and now im getting a wet carpet lol

And dont worry about the trim on the windows apparently they are a pain in the butt