Official Japfest 2013 Thread

Just bought mine, YEAH BUDDY!!

Cheers Sam and will organise a meet point in Chesterfield nearer the time ;)

Bump for payments less than 2 weeks so pull ya fingers out as just over 50% have paid, this could be our biggest stand yet if all pay :)

John

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.. its only 1 day... but its the biggest Jap Show in Europe... So its worth it!

Ahh Your twisting my arm lol. Its an absolute mission I'm tempted though. Think Ill buy a ticket then just incase because I quite fancy it.

@Stu, i was gonna trek down, already bought my ticket through here. Dont know if the GT will even be running by then though haha. And it will defo be multi coloured lol.

Also weyro and his mate are on the japfest list too.

I've bought my ticket though the RX8 club. not sure if i can get on there stand though because they have a 50 car limit for some reason so i might need a stand pass.

Thats if you're cool with and rx8 and recovery truck lol

Edited by Dan507

If you've bought a ticket for the rx8 stand you won't be able to get on our stand without re buying a ticket through our ukso store dude

How come? can't you get an extra stand pass?

Although, i've just found out im in the reserve list so they have refunded my ticket and track time.. which sucks balls. I'f i can't get track time. no point taking the RX8

I'll pay for a ticket at the end of the week and see what happens

How come? can't you get an extra stand pass?

Although, i've just found out im in the reserve list so they have refunded my ticket and track time.. which sucks balls. I'f i can't get track time. no point taking the RX8

I'll pay for a ticket at the end of the week and see what happens

Dan

No we can not get extra stand passes for this show which is why you needed to purchase through UKSO.

John