• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to pick up my favourite part yet...

Buddy club spec 2 exhaust. Totally in love with it! This is it against my old system, now Patmans

URL=http://s637.photobucket.com/user/ryan-mck/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08-04%2020.29.39_zpsgnwga5dx.jpg.html]2015-08-04%2020.29.39_zpsgnwga5dx.jpg

2015-08-04%2020.29.30_zpsqimf3ux0.jpg

And the system fitted :)

IMG-20150807-WA0023_zpsqdsk5xis.jpg

Cusco coilovers bought and fitted too... The difference is mental over shocks and springs. Gives a lot more confidence cornering hard now don't know how I went so long without getting then lol

2015-08-05%2014.56.06_zpspyiq9hvt.jpg

Thanks bud its coming together still have loadsss i wanna do but sure you know how these are, theyre a never ending project!

Nothing stopping ya going all out mate im going for the drag style but not sure on screamer or plumb back for the buddy club note though.

Edited by Ryan_EP82 GT

I've put the feelers out to a few import companies for a mk1 or mk2 so if the right car comes up I will prob go for it tbh I wouldn't put your screamer out the bonnet in n Ireland the cops will love it and my god can you imagine the look on the mot testers face 🙈

Edited by Whitenoize

Haha i know but i asked for one with a reg screamer for those special occasions i.e mot. Lol is a hood exit illegal here?

do they pass with a screamer of any sort in n Ireland last time I took one to malusk the guy was a cunt! I just got it done in England in the end Edited by Whitenoize

Ive linked this already but someone one here needs to buy it! http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/TOYOTA/STARLET/700050428730150831001/index.html

Liking the recent progress with this GT man, buddy club wheels really transform the way it looks :)

Thanks Dan :) progress has been slow I've just waited on the right parts to come up at the right time for me. Weprs sales next its being raided lol

The wheels will look better with the celica brakes and drilled n grooved discs behind them :)

do they pass with a screamer of any sort in n Ireland last time I took one to malusk the guy was a cunt! I just got it done in England in the end

Well i know of a lot of lads running screamers and getting through ok, my mot guy didnt even open my bonnet lol. Might go for a plum back option and go screamer at some stage in the futur! Did you ever fit your drag style kit Ryan?

Well i know of a lot of lads running screamers and getting through ok, my mot guy didnt even open my bonnet lol. Might go for a plum back option and go screamer at some stage in the futur! Did you ever fit your drag style kit Ryan?

I did mate was a pain in the ass will send you a pm about it
  • 1 month later...

So thought it was time to freshen the car up again so i contacted Edwin at MeisterR and soon these sexy Meister ZetaR's arrived at the door and they look immense! 36 way fully adjustable with adjustable bodies to set ride height, theyll make some upgrade over the busted Cusco zero2s

Next on the list is to polybush the front arms, fit anti lift kit and get a TRD anti roll bar :)

post-9896-0-12518100-1448140815_thumb.jp

post-9896-0-84539700-1448140830_thumb.jp

My Zisco manifold & screamer also arrived and has been fitted with a new external wastegate and a Tial spring (should also thank Mikey as his video helped me lap the valve in nicely). Got them bolted and mocked up tonight they look the shit. Cant wait to hear this ting scream!

post-9896-0-03583100-1448141038_thumb.jp

post-9896-0-90883200-1448141057_thumb.jp